Bonus points: rich in iron and magnesium and packed full of antioxidants, lime dressing increases your alkalinity too!
- 1 lb cooked prawns, deveined
- 2 cups cooked puy lentils
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- Juice 1 lime
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/8 tsp mineral or good sea salt
- 1/4 tsp red chilli flakes
- 2 slices of young ginger (1/4 inch each)
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 stalks of spring onions
- 8 cups of baby spinach
Rinse cooked prawns.
In large bowl combine lentils and cucumber and half of the mango.
Add shrimp and set aside.
Prepare dressing in a blender, add all ingredients plus the other half of the mango and whizz until smooth.
Add spinach to bowl and dressing with lentil shrimp mixture, gently mix and serve.