Rich in omega 3 this is great for weight loss.
- may keep one in fridge over night!
Need to make this first, soak for 15 mins.
- 1 tbsp chia seeds – whole not ground
- 60ml water
The gel may be kept in the fridge 3-4 days, excellent to aid sluggish gut motility and rich in omega 3. May soak in almond milk for added flavour, or to make chia porridge.
Then to make the smoothie:
- 600 ml coconut water/nut milk
2 tbsp shelled hemp seeds or flaxseed, ground
- frozen banana – 1 medium cut into chunks, may omit if avoiding high fructose fruits
- handful of blueberries
1 tbsp bee pollen
1 dsp vital mineral greens powder
- 1 dsp maca powder –optional to support adrenals
2 tbsp chia gel.