- 1/2 cup brown lentils, pre soak for at least an hour
- 1/2 cup red lentils, soak as above
- ½ cup or as desired of fresh coriander
- 11/2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs of cold pressed olive oil, add more if you prefer not such a think consistency
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, lightly toast
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Chilli powder to taste!
- Mineral salt and black pepper
After soaking, cook lentils for 20 mins or until soft.
Blend ingredients together, adjust seasoning as you desire.
Serve with crudités or some brown rice crackers.