Balances blood sugar, increases glutathione production, great for detox, onion rich in aromatase inhibitor to balance hormones. Greens are a wonderful source of calcium.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 4 ounces arugula/rocket
- 1 lemon
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup coriander
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons seaweed dulse (rich in minerals, look for Icelandic)
- 1 – 2 tablepoons pumpkin seeds (for protein and essential fats)
- 1 tablespoon miso paste ( for gut flora and detox)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil- may increase
- 3 olives
- 1 tablespoon ashitaba (Japanese herb, rich in growth factors, found on www.iherb.com)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder (or equivalent fresh root)
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
Peel the outer skin of the lemon, leaving the bioflavonoid-rich white pith and seeds intact.
While blending all the ingredients, add pure spring water/filtered water as needed to reach a thick, soup consistency.