Fibre is essential for gut health. The more greens we eat the more alkaline we become. Dark green leafy vegetables are essential for vitamins and minerals especially rich in folate, enjoy with steamed fish, grass fed meats or yummy dahl.
- 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil/coconut oil
- handful of finely chopped spring onions
- 1 ginger chunk, chopped finely
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks
- ½ bunch broccoli/broccolini
- large handful of bean sprouts
- choose your favourite greens, cabbage, bok choi, kai lan, spinach – finely chop
- ½ cup fresh basil
- large handful of coriander finely chopped
- ½ cup cashews (optional)
Gently fry spring onion, ginger, garlic and cashews in coconut oil until tender.
Add remaining vegetables and cook to your liking. The crunchier the better!
Option to add some tamari for flavour.
Sprinkle with fresh herbs.
Bonus – add additional colour with chopped carrots, red orange bell peppers, and baby corn.